Friday, March 2, 2018

The Masters are in the house!

Original Post from 12/20/2016

You can now refer to us as Master Gwen and Master Sara, just kidding!! On December 16th Gwen and I both received our Master’s Degrees from Miami University. WE DID IT!!! Gwen received a Master of Arts in Teaching and I a Master of Arts, both in Biological Sciences. I think that it is safe to say that we are both enjoying our free time. It actually feels a bit strange to be able to read a book for enjoyment.  For the time being I think we are both going to take a break from school, but who knows what may come our way in the future.

- Sara


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. We will review and publish it shortly if it meets our community standards.

Where has Sara been?

Over the past couple months you may have noticed it was a little hard to schedule a program with me between October and January. That is bec...