Thursday, January 24, 2019

Where has Sara been?

Over the past couple months you may have noticed it was a little hard to schedule a program with me between October and January. That is because I was preparing for/on maternity leave. A few of  you may have been lucky and had an extremely pregnant Sara squeeze in a program before I popped.

On November 13th @ 8:47 am we welcomed our son, Michael David Fehring Jr. into the world. He weighed a whooping 9 pounds 2 ounces and was 21.75 inches long. Maci has loved her little brother since day one and is a great big sister. Be sure to check out pictures of the new addition below.

I will miss spending all the extra time with my two kiddos but I am happy to be back at work!

Hopefully I will see you in a classroom soon!

Sara






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. We will review and publish it shortly if it meets our community standards.

Where has Sara been?

Over the past couple months you may have noticed it was a little hard to schedule a program with me between October and January. That is bec...